Sustainable Active Safety Leadership Model
The LeadSafe© model focuses on:
- Identifying critical behaviours through a series of interventions and discussions with staff and management
- An understanding of the antecedent conditions and what reinforces safe performance
- Results then incorporated into the LEADSafe© working and leading behavioural based safety programmes
- The use of coaching and mentoring interventions to ensure desired behaviours are utilised and consistent, either through in house knowledge with managers or cascaded through a series of coaching interventions
- Cultural measurement of the organisation to ensure desired behaviours are consistent all levels.